National Voter’s Service Portal has launched a new Voter Portal for all the Indian voters across the country. However, the new portal is in now beta version so you could face some error or problems while accessing the site.
The previous portal called NVSP is also in the running condition but in the coming time, you will find that the new voter card portal will become the primary one. So, it’s better to use the new site for availing any type of voter card service.
What Are Services Available At The Voter Portal
- New Voter Registration.
- Correction in Voter ID.
- Change Constituency/Assembly.
- Deletion of Voter ID.
- Replacement for Voter ID.
- Electoral Search.
- Download Voter Card List.
- File a complaint.
- Track Status.
Steps To Sign Up On The New The Voter Portal
Step 1: First, visit the new Voter Portal: https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on the “Create an account” option.
Step 3: Enter your email address and click on the blue colour “Continue” option.
Step 4: Now, you will receive an account verification email in which there will be a link to reset your Voter Portal ID password.
Step 5: Log in to your email id and open the mail that you have received from the Voter Portal. The mail will be named as “Verify your Email ID”.
Step 6: Click on the given the “Link” and enter your desired password twice. Solve the math sum and enter the solution.
Step 7: Accept the “Terms & Conditions” by ticking mark the small box and click on the orange color “Create Account” button.
Step 9: You will now be redirected you the voter portal dashboard and see this message: “Welcome To the Voter Portal”.
Step 10: Click on the “Welcome” option and enter your personal details like full name, surname, gender and state.
Step 11: At last, click on the “Submit” option to create your voter portal account.
Hurray! your account is successfully created and ready to use. Now, you can see the various voter card online service on your computer’s screen.
How To Login To the New Voter Portal
- Visit the official voter portal site.
- The link is given above at the beginning of this article.
- Enter your Mail ID or mobile number.
- Type your password and solve the math.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button.
- That’s it, done.
You can also directly sign in to the new voter id portal through your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter and LinkedIn account.
Read This: How To Find Your Voter ID Booth Number
How To Change/Reset Your Voter Portal Account Password
- Go to the voter portal site and click on the “forgot password?” option.
- Enter your account email id and “Continue”.
- Now, you will get a password reset link in your mail inbox.
- Open the link and reset your password.
- If you already know your password then first log in to the portal.
- Go to the “Profile” icon on the top-right side.
- Click on the “Change Password” option.
- Now, enter your old/current password and the new password.
- Finally, click on the “Save Changes” option.
In the previous article, I have already explained the account creation process on the NVSP portal. If you are interested then do check that out. I hope that you will now not face any difficulties while creating a new account on the voter portal.